people in my state who have been displaced from their work for the last two months, are all about risking everyone else because they want to go get drunk or get their hair did. all in the name of "muh rights are being trampled."
your rights are not being fucking trampled. yet. there's not martial law. yet. keep acting out and there will be all of this and more. your rights will be under a boot. but it's not there, yet.
restaurants are opening back up this week. i know too many people who work in the service industry. while it sucks that their businesses have shuttered, thinking of the betterment of the whole is what is necessary. or i'm full of shit and i don't know what i'm talking out. both can be true.
in my state, mississippi, here's the REQUIREMENTS for opening back up:
• There are certain steps restaurants will have to take before they are able to open for in-house dining:
• Before in-house dining can resume, the entire restaurant and bar must be deep-cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized top to bottom.
• All restaurants and bars are expected to take every step necessary to implement the regulations, orders, and guidance from the Mississippi State Department of Health and CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• All employees will be screened daily at the beginning of their shifts, including asking whether they have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have they had a fever in the last 48 hours.
• Cloth masks must be provided to all employees who come in direct contact with customers. Employees are required to wear that mask throughout their shift.
• All employees must be provided training on how to limit the spread of COVID-19.No more than 50% seating capacity in both indoor and outdoor dining areas, and floor plans must be updated to ensure at least 6 feet between each group. Party sizes will be limited to no more than 6 people per table.
• Bars and bar areas that do not offer food services are to remain closed.
• Minimizing person-to-person contact through technology, like mobile or online reservations and contactless payment, is encouraged.
• Customers will be screened upon entry. Restaurants and bars must post signage at each entrance stating no customer with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms are allowed in.
• Cafeteria-style buffets and food stations that are manned by restaurant staff are allowed with appropriate barriers to limit contact. Self-service buffets, food stations, and drink stations are prohibited.
• All restaurants and bars must place hand sanitizer at all entrances, hostess stations, in/near bathrooms, and at cashier stations.
hahahah fuckin good luck. they're gonna follow those orders for exactly one week then say HAHAHA THIS SHIT IS COSTING US MONEY AND IS JUST CAUSING US TO LOSE BUSINESS and will stop doing all of it. guaranteed. then some fuckwad with the rona will come in and get one sick.
then you're gonna see some shit.
fun side note: the state of texas opened up this week and had an influx of 1000+ new patients with a 24hour incubation. turns out, the virus has mutated a few times.